Monday, March 19, 2012

[19.03.12] [Mess] Hyun Joong's 18th Message

Hi^^
I wonder you guys are doing well. I've not been pretty much shown to the public ..but quite busy ^^.
I would say it's like a step to the higher level??
For the white day, I didn't do anything ^^;; sorry sorry.
I will give nice works and songs instead. for this year ^^;;.
How's been????????? It's been less than a month since I was shown last time.
I feel really bored ....^^ but I've not just taken a rest, I've been doing something. So don't get me wrong.
While taking a rest these days, I am reading books unusually, watching dramas and listening to the musics a lot.
I feel like I became a stranger. ㅋㅋㅋ
I went to bed early like around 12am to 1 am..ㅋㅋ It's still undesirable though.
Why don't you think of who you are and who you will be.
It helped me reorganized (my plans).^^ Now I am thinking I will go ahead as I planned, so you take a break and wait for me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
(or) The weather became warmer, go out and get some fresh air.
Just because I miss (you)????? ㅋㅋ (or) get bored???? I started writing this ^^;;;
Anyway sorrysorry for the White day ㅜㅜ I will give you the next year but not for this year cuz It's already gone^^ ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
I might have spring fever instead of sentimental in the fall..
=====
Credit: howlovelylala@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment