Wednesday, June 13, 2012

[13.06.12] [News] Kim Hyun Joong: “I Work All Year Round”

Credit: soompi.com


Kim Hyun Joong gave an update on his latest whereabouts and upcoming schedule during the press event for fashion brand “Hang Ten.”

“I’ll start my Japanese promotions from July 4. In mid-July, I’ll begin shooting for ‘City Conquest.’ The first scene is expected to take place next to the beach. The water needs to get cleaner by then for me to show up in crystal clear skin,” Kim Hyun Joong said.

He continued, “People think I’m just resting at home if I don’t promote in Korea. Even my maid asks if I quit working. In fact, I work all year round. I get acting lessons and soon I’ll enroll in an action school, as well. I’ll show a different image through ‘City Conquest.’”

First published in 1996, “City Conquest” is a Korean comic book that printed over 270 issues. It’s about a Baik Mir (Kim Hyun Joong’s role) who blames his father that abandoned his family, and fights against corruption in the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment